الخميس، 27 نوفمبر 2014

Don’t See Gold Breaking Below $1,000, Silver Below $10 - Forex Trader | Kitco News



I'm happy to catch up with my next guest  it's been a few years since I last saw her and she wears many hats Lindsay harsh is the vice president and new Boeing but she was a Forex trader in a previous life end up pirate among other things in a ballroom dance Lindsay a thanks for joining us also speaker here at the conference but tell us a little bit about what you up to before we had died in two other thing, yeah absolutely thanks for having me on at Nouveau vice president there and we are energy and transportation consultations are dealing with the energy boom here in the US and and trying to make sure that all voices are heard on all of our topics and I and then also here on the financial side I just launched value
volition which is a personal financial coaching P so that people come to conferences like that then they get all kinds of ideas about what they could do but they don't necessarily know with the best way to wrangle that and get focused that's kind I want to if not just about the fantastic weather there's amazing content to be heard here now you're up piece was entitled walking the currency tightrope so let's talk a little bit about your message to investors here really just trying to focus on where you should be for stability for the long term ultimately don't want to hold a whole lot of currency I think that you need to diversify across asset classes but you also have to have liquidity so within the realm of cash you need to have some I think staying in the US dollar but then also if you can move into something stable on something also has some growth potential I think you're better off so give them some ideas there but let's look at the US dollar which has really been a shining star since I you know throughout the summer do you expect this dollar strength to continue so he had a loaded question but ultimately I don't see the dollar in a massive recovery I think it's bouncing back a bit I think is building some strength party that bar that is probably due to the energy boom that we've seen part that is due to on the anticipated rise on interest rates although we haven't seen enough for that yet typically speaking when interest rates go up so does the strength of the dollar right so that would typically happen an inverse right inversely you with the gold fail because the strength in the dollar to st . the dollar booming for all eternity I don't I think it's as this is a brief moment where it's gaining some strength but ultimately I don't see it going back to know how about this one did you think that the dollar strength a really reflects the US stronger recovery compared to Europe course in Japan Francis or are there other factors at play it so when you're looking at site Europe and Japan and the US you're looking at some serious debt to GDP ratios and they're all in a terrible playing field so it are we better than them for the moment yes probably but is the is the true underlying economy better I don't know that that I don't know that it is and what do you think the sentiment is like you're on the floor you've been
Speaking with the attendees who do they think recoveries on the horizon?
I don't get that feeling from many people I mean there's some people that
are bullish but I think the majority is still
questioning I think I think I know paralysis is the better is the better peace because the is not taking anything one way or the other saw let's look at gold now how do you see gold Lindsay I do see it as a currency
as a simply commodity investment in your ping I don't look at it as I there necessarily I think ultimately you know people called the column gold true money and I think that's it I am if you go back to way to barter way to get things done the metals the precious metals and always been away so finding true value in holding on to something that's a value yes at the commodity but I think it's more than a commodity is it your
currency well most currencies are Fiat so I don't like to liking it so that her now and I  do think that is extremely important I'm glad I've the retracement that a tad
I think that that's a good thing because now we can build from there it wasn't so long ago we were at five hundred dollars right a decent healthy retracement give this a new footing to build from a new ground floor to come up I guess that was my next question we've been seeing so much volatility with the gold price right now I any thoughts as to the reasons behind so worry a little bit you know as the dollar continues to build strength should gold continue to fall that's that that bothers me a little bit on ultimately 1100 and then a thousand dollars are probably baselines for that goal broke a thousand dollars I would be floored  before I would never have thought you don't think that's going to be the boy I don't think so I'm a light what now I mean I don't think it's it's going to be someplace that it should break through I don't think it should go lower than thousand dollars period I don't see how that would work on so that would surprise me immensely and as far as  moving forward I mean obviously I'd like to see it go much much higher there's a lot of room to recover even just get back to prices that we've had before so what are some investments at your liking right now Lindsay I like so her a lot yeah I do because it slow yeah and and its use industrially speaking on at the same point sober I would still gives over a little bit a room if it legal down it II 10 is my mark on solvers attend on over a thousand dollars and all those are big psychological levels if we break down either as I would be stunned I think that right now it's a good buying opportunity for both and of course always unbalance you need to have a  full portfolio just metals
 but I think that it's a it's a good place to do it again limbs I could talk to you for hours but a hold on Demi thought about the mining stocks do like those I think they're not a bad place to be but I think you have to you had to do you do don't tell isn't there so many
but I think you have to you had to do you do don't tell isn't there so many out there you have to pick and choose appropriately alright well in the hall thank you so much I'm so happy I caught up with a
conference and thanks for watching our coverage here from the grand Cayman the British Foreign well have more content for you in the meantime you can email as any comments or questions at a news feedback a good outcome thanks for watching





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق